Hosted by Pastors Greg Neal & Terrell Hopkins
January 17-26, 2023
Join us on a ten-day tour of Israel. From the Sea of Galilee to Mount Carmel, you will see it all on this expertly guided tour.
- Round trip jet economy class
- First Class Hotels. Accommodations based on two persons sharing a room
- Full Buffet-Breakfast & dinner daily
- Transfers by private motor coach including a qualified, licensed English-speaking guide
- Porterage for one suitcase per person not to exceed 50 pounds.
- Airport taxes & airline fuel surcharges of $650 per person, subject to change
- Love offering for guides, driver, restaurant staff and housekeeping staff.
- The cost of obtaining a U.S. passport, meals or beverages other than specified, insurance, items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, etc.
DOCUMENTS: A valid U.S. passport is required.
RESERVATIONS: A non-refundable deposit of $300 per person is required to make a reservation. Balance due on October 1, 2021.
CANCELLATIONS: All cancellations must be in writing.
Special note for all passengers using our airfare:
* Any cancellations received 91 days or earlier prior to departure will incur an additional $100 cancellation charge over and above the charges stipulated under the normal cancellations for this tour.
For individual cancellations received up to:
- 91 days prior to departure an administrative fee of $200 will be charged; 90-60 days prior to departure a $450 fee will be charged;
- 59-46 days prior to departure an $850 fee will be charged; 45-31 days before departure are subject to a charge of 40% of the total tour cost; 30-0 days before departure are subject to a charge of 100% of the total tour cost.
INSURANCE NOTE: We strongly recommend that passengers purchase comprehensive insurance that includes coverage for Trip Cancellation or Interruption, Medical Expense and Baggage. An optional travel insurance plan is available to Friendship International Tour Participants. Information about this plan will be sent with your deposit confirmation.
SPECIAL NOTE: Allianz Insurance Plan payment must be received no later than your final tour payment, or it will not be accepted. The Allianz Insurance Plan is not in force until the premium is received.
VALIDITY: Prices are based on airfares, tariffs and rates of exchange effective 5/22/20
All airfares are subject to change.
RESPONSIBILITY: Friendship Tours and their agents act only in the capacity of agents for the passengers in all matters pertaining to hotel accommodations, sightseeing, tours and transportation, whether by air, railroad, motor coach, steamship, boat or other means and, as such, hold themselves free of responsibility for any damage(s) from any cause(s) whatsoever. The tour operator will not be responsible for any damage, expense or inconvenience caused by late air, rail or boat arrivals or departures or by any change of schedules or other conditions; nor will they be responsible for the loss of, or damage to baggage or any article belonging to the passenger. The right is also reserved to decline to accept or retain any person traveling under our auspices. The carriers concerned are not to be held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time passengers are not on board their plane or conveyance. The passenger contract used by the carriers concerned, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the carriers and the purchasers of this tour and/or the passengers. "This brochure is issued on the sole responsibility of the Tour Operator. It is not issued on behalf and does not commit the airline mentioned therein or any airline whose services are used in the course of the tour." The Tour Operator and their agents and suppliers reserve the right to change the sequence of the itinerary to re-route, substitute or change certain site visits according to local conditions at the time of our stay.
Reserve Your Spot Today!
This link will allow you to register for the tour, pay the deposit and purchase insurance all at once.
Be sure to put Immanuel Jacksonville Group in the "hosted by" column.